Wednesday 24 February 2016

Win the battle over Nail Fungus with Evoke Aromatherapy's Nail Support

Anyone who has nail fungus knows all to well the feelings of frustration and disappointment that fighting nail fungus can cause.   
Nail fungus is stubborn to treat and can make us embarrassed about our nails which makes us want to hide our feet in socks and shoes.

I too had Nail Fungus, which fueled my quest to find a natural solution to this common problem.  I often wore layers of nail polish to hide the yellowed, wavy nail. 


Hiding this problem upset me because it wasn't letting me live to my fullest and realize my wellness goals.  I wanted to wear open toed sandals and walk bare foot in the sand without feeling embarrassed about my nails.  In 2009 I developed Nail Support which naturally addresses nail fungus and athletes' foot using 100% pure vegetable and essential oils. 
After using Nail Support on the infected nail my nail fungus cleared up and I have not had problems with that nail since.  

Imagine how happy you would feel to wear sandals and once again see beautiful smooth nails shining back at you?

With Nail Support this freedom can be yours again.

Read the review below to learn about another successful story of a gentleman who's wife bought him Nail Support to try on his blackened toenails.

Then check out Nail Support in our online store.  Isn't it time that you looked at your nails and smiled again?    



EVOKE AROMATHERAPY'S INTERVIEW WITH A CLIENTS WIFE

1.  How did you first hear about the Nail Support product?

At the Sooke Museum Evening Market

2.  Why did you decide to use Nail Support?

After having tried numerous treatments, both allopathic, homeopathic,and other essential oil treatments-it was worth another try!

3.  How long has your husband had Nail Fungus?

He first noticed the fungus in his early teens, he was very active in sports & swimming,so that was over 60 years he has been living with it! As he is 73 now!

4. How were your husbands nails before using this product?  How did he feel about the health of his nails?

Both his big toes were completely black, other toes were infected too, to a lesser degree, Embarrassed, when swimming & wearing sandals

5. How long has he been using Nail Support?  What results are you noticing?

6 months now & counting! All new growth free of fungus,still growing out of the big toes,other toes perfect, using product daily

6. How does he feel about his nails and overall foot health now? 

Encouraged that in a few more months his toes will be fungus free!

7.  Would you recommend Nail Support to others who want to make their nails more natural and healthy looking?

I have recommended Nail Support already in my practice, yes certainly it is effective, I also use it preventatively.







No comments:

Post a Comment